Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Evolved?




Went my entire childhood bullied because
I am who I am un-apologetically.

Now in adult life people love telling me who I should be.
due to misunderstandings of who I am.

I am just glad they care enough to have that conversation with me... I can be intense.

Whilst I do enjoy a good debate...
I do not go looking for them.

I am NOT argumentative person
I will simply NOT stay silent in the face of lies.

☽~regardless of how I may come off~☽

Don't like that? don't like me! I care little.

AND TO BE CLEAR! I'm not convinced I know everything..
though my obscene vocabulary and pretentious mannerisms will lead you to believe otherwise...

It isn't an act to seem "smart" I don't care what you think of me.

It's just something I love. that's all. the pursuit of knowledge is it so odd that my passion shows in the way I speak?

No comments:

Post a Comment